Course Duration : 2 Months
Eligibility: C , C++
Class timings: 1.5 hr
Why iOS and why iOS development Training?
iOS is a much talked about brand in the telecommunications sphere which had managed to take the tech world by surprise since its launch. Apple is one of the leading tech giants and their iOS is no doubt one of the most advanced operating systems. The iPad, iPhone, iPod have remained some of the most sought after electronic gadgets in the world. Apple keeps on inventing and reinventing their iPhone models and releasing them in the market. Every new model of iPhone has been appreciated by the buyers and Apple has registered cash flow. The iPhone App Store offers some of the most functional, innovative applications to the users and has contributed towards the success of Apple gadgets.
Through 2016 iPhone App Store has recorded 50 billion downloads from an inventory of 900,000 apps. To meet the rising demands of iPhone Apps users the opportunity for becoming an iOS developer has increased. It is now a flourishing career because the demand for new apps and the demand for upgrading existing ones are on a high. So don’t feel hesitant about choosing a career in iOS application development. This will prove to be the best decision of your life.
DAAC is one such organization which provides training to the aspiring iOS application developers. The iOS training DAAC provided by Mobignosis is designed to offer industry relevant iOS application development program for the learners. Our curriculum provides hand on experience to the students from which they can learn the ropes of the industry. This is one of the main factors which distinguish us from the other iOS training.
Job Opportunity for iOS / iPhone Application Developer
A new breed of firms have started to emerge which focuses on application development for the iOS / iPhone market. This has resulted in a high demand for iOS / iPhone apps developer and programmer in the software job market estimated to be in millions. Consulting and training expertise in the mobile space has enabled MobiGnosis, which is based to design and deliver industry relevant iOS / IPhone application developer training programs which includes live projects for hands on experience.
iOS / iPhone Training Course
The iOS training curriculum includes classroom training which teaches trainees to use iOS/iPhone SDK’s Xcode, ULKit framework and Interface Builder with the help of which they can design feature rich Apple applications.
The experienced and knowledgeable trainers will also teach the participants to use the tools essential in the development of iPhone, iPad and iPod. These tools include Cocoa Touch, Swift, different iOS SDK libraries and frameworks. The iPhone/iPad Training DAAC begins by building the foundation framework which is necessary to become an efficient iOS developer followed by teaching to build an Interface Builder. Our approach towards the training is logical and hence participants have no problem in understanding the concepts and learning from there.
Certification: At Mobignosis we provide a course completion certificate after a developer has successfully complete the training.
iOS / iPhone Training Program
The attendees must have good working knowledge of any object oriented programming language like C++, Java, or Python
- Get familiar with Mac OS environment
- Basics of programming – how to translate your thoughts and ideas into code
- Develop iOS applications using XCode
- Build an iOS app during the course
- Learn how to build Universal Apps that work on both iPhones and iPADs
### This project forms the base line for our Further Topics.
This App, to start up, deals with a few concepts like:
- Creating a Project with an MVC Architecture
- Passing Data across controllers
- Forward data passing
- Creating your own Protocol to pass data backwards.
- Comparing Your Protocol with UITableViewDataSource Protocol
- Different styles of Segues
- Initiating a Segue
- Further, with Data Persistence, we will get the data from a SQLite store to populate the App.
- Further on, we shall consume a web-service, save the data into the SQLite data, and that data will populate the App.
Debugging and TroubleShooting
- Using NSLog for TroubleShooting and understanding App Flow
- Using the Debugger
- Creating breakpoints and Navigating through
- Checking and Changing the values of Variables at Breakpoints
- TroubleShooting our Sample App
As a beginner in iOS / iPhone Application Development Training Course, we suggest you read the following books:
- iPhone Application Development All-In-One For Dummies.
- iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Beginning iPhone 3 Development.
- Object Oriented Programming with Objective-C.
- Cocoa Fundamentals Guide.
- iOS Technology Overview.
- iOS Application Programming Guide.